Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TUESDAY TALES, 9 WRITERS WRITING TO THE PROMPT "MOUNTAIN"

To honor those murdered on 9/11, we have delayed publishing Tuesday Tales. 

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. We are fortunate to have some new writers joining our group today. So please welcome them by reading their stories and leaving a comment. Just click on the author's name to go to their blog. Happy reading!
JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary Romance)
"The Dating List"
Colin placed their order while Leah looked around. There weren’t many people in the place and certainly no thirty-four-year-old women with twenty-nine-year-old men.
KAREN CINO (Contemporary Romance) 
Pia laid out all her purchases onto the bed.  Tonight she wanted to look perfect. 
VICKI LOCEY (Romantic Comedy)
Late summer on my goat farm is a sanguine time. Or it used to be before the behemoth known as Ares, Greek god of war and manly courage, tumbled through the roof of my barn 
J. P. GRIDER (Contemporary Romance)
Los Alamos, New Mexico was a long way away. My home for the last fourteen years, I was forced to go on sabbatical. 
STEFAN ELLERY (Sci Fi)
Finding a guide seemed more troublesome than it should have been.  
DAVEE JONES (Demonic Paranormal Thriller)
"Blue Ink, the Skin Stalker"
"The Skin Stalker reached his destination, Echo Mountain.  He willed his evil connection to the underworld to transport him and his sacrifice, Hannah, to the top. "
LINDSAY DOWNS (Sensual Suspense)
Jessica watched as the prisoner was deposited in the police van before, smiling, turning back to her compatriots.
“I don’t know about you three but all this excitement put me in the mood for a nice chardonnay. Who’s with me?” 
KATHLEEN BALL (Modern Cowboy Romance)
"Summer's Desire"
Drawing her closer he tightened his arms around her. “When it comes to you, I swear I don’t know what I’m doing. I just want you to be mine.”
TAINA VICARI (Non-fiction)
In light of this and because of it being Tuesday, September 11th. I couldn't quite let this day pass without paying homage to all those who lost their lives on 9-11-01. You see for those of us who live in the areas of the attacks and lost loved ones were personally affected.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed everyone's tales today. I am proud to be a part of your group.
    Smiles,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete