Monday, December 29, 2014

Tuesday Tales - NEW YEAR

Welcome to Tuesday Tales!

Click on the writer's name to go to their blog and read their story. Don't forget to come back and enjoy all the stories here.

Thank you for coming.


The lad leaped down from his chair and broke into a Lady Gaga dance routine, or so it appeared.

After her last break-up with John on New Years Eve Ethan had accused her of comparing her boyfriends to Connor.

"Will power keeps me out of the bakery. But it still doesn’t do a thing for me between the sheets."
Her cheeks ached as she kept her fake smile in place. “I’m telling you the truth.”

“Those assholes chased her away, didn’t they?” Buddy turned to Gert.

“Sincerely, it's going to take more than a new year to fix my life.”

“Thanks.  For all I know I won’t be there long.  If the Sheriff finds out I’m here I’ll probably be thrown in the slammer for murdering my Dad.”

The stairs leading to the attic were steep and cramped, as if to keep out Nosy Nellys like herself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment