Monday, February 16, 2015

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT IS "GREAT" 10 Authors


Welcome! Our word prompt this week is "great." Click on the author's name to go to their blog and read their story. Then don't forget to come back and read all the great stories here. Thank you for coming!
JEAN JOACHIM (Sports Romance) 
“Would you like to come in for coffee? I think maybe the wine was a bit too much, eh?”


TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Romance)
He looked around and mumbled, “Guess I’d better not quit my day job, huh?”
IRIS BLOBEL (Contemporary Romance)
 Connor didn't need any more words, Jack's face said it all.

V. L. LOCEY (Multicultural Romance)
“Have you ever looked at your future?”Jonah asked, the turn signal coming on right before we took a smooth left onto a nicely plowed driveway.

URSULA RENEE (Historical Romance)
“Aren’t you tired of hanging around me? Wouldn’t you prefer to hang out with one of your other women?”

ELIZABETH BLACK (Sweet Romance)
Eric poured a little orange juice and a lot of champagne into my glass. We were trapped in our home beneath three feet of snow, and we were making a romantic evening of it.

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)
I’m a bit of a foodie myself and love to try new dishes.

MORGAN WYATT (Cougar Romance)
"Natalie, as a car would you recommend me coming clean with the man with the wonderful hands?"

KATHLEEN BALL (Historical Western Romance)
“I found your child. I’ve heard about bad mothers but dang it you are as cold hearted as they come."

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Historical Paranormal)
From a squat solitary candle, tallowy shadows hovered within the hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment