Monday, September 21, 2015

Tuesday Tales - Grim - #authors #writing to a #prompt

Welcome to Tuesday Tales!

Click on the writer's name to go to their blog and read their story. Don't forget to come back and enjoy all the stories here.

Thank you for coming.


V.L. Locey (M/M Historical Romance)
 I`ll confess that I had thoughts of putting my nephew in the rumble seat just so I wouldn`t have to deal with him looking at me with Betty`s disapproving green eyes.

Jean Joachim  (Rural Romance)
“After that piece on the soldier, I suppose you don’t want to go out with tame old me anymore,” he said, making eye contact for a few seconds before lowering his gaze.

Trisha Faye (Contemporary Fiction)
How much of my life have I spent behind this numbing pane of glass?

Susanne Matthews (Contemporary)
“How is she?” Bill asked entering the house with two canvas bags and a backpack in his hands.


Flossie Benton Rogers (Paranormal Romance)
The chieftain thrust out his hand as if to prevent her retort.

Davee Jones (Contemporary Romance)

Never had anything made his heart so grim.

Joselyn Vaughn (romantic comedy)
The man’s face had been grim and Buck knew what he would say before a word was spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment