Monday, June 20, 2016

TUESDAY TALES - PROMPT "TOES"


Welcome to Tuesday Tales. Click on the author's name to go to her blog. Don't forget to come back and read all the different stories. Thank you so much for coming.

JEAN C. JOACHIM (Contemporary romance)
Ten days alone in the house with handsome John scared the crap out of her.

V. L. LOCEY (LGBT Zombie Romance)
One did not simply drive into a town anymore and ask where the nearest Holiday Inn was.

TRICIA ANDERSEN (MMA Romance)
His touch undid her. She didn’t think it was him. It’s because he’s the last guy I slept with.

TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary romance)
That clown was Sarah’s brother? And he wanted her number?

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Contemporary romance)
“Even you mentioned my age, and the fact I’m unmarried seems to be some kind of sin.”

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)
“Your date?”

JOSELYN VAUGHN (Romantic Comedy)
I promise I’m not a nut job


No comments:

Post a Comment