Monday, November 28, 2016

Tuesday Tales - Word Prompt Island


Tuesday Tales- November 29, 2016-Word Prompt Island

 


In this week's edition of Tuesday Tales, we're writing to the prompt "island". Enjoy the tales!

Davee Jones - (Contemporary Romance)
 Lola’s first annual Texi-Tropical Mixer appeared successful.
Vicki Locey - (M/M Hockey Romance)
 “Bandit drove the Trans-Am. Snowman drove the rig,” I pointed out. 

Susanne Matthews - (Contemporary Romance)
 “Padre?” she asked, feeling the Earth start to spin again. 
Tricia Andersen - (Paranormal MMA Romance)
“Explain it to me. I thought once you mate, you mate for life. Why has my mate left me?”

 Tricia Faye (Historical Fiction)
"You make them fancy words up yourself?"

Jean Joachim (Contemporary Holiday Romance)
He pulled up to the gorgeous, Neo-Renaissance townhouse.


















 



























No comments:

Post a Comment