Tuesday, October 24, 2017

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT "SEEDS"


Welcome to Tuesday Tales! Our word prompt is "seeds" this week. Click on the author's name to go to their blog. Don't forget to return and read all the stories. Thanks for stopping by. 

JEAN JOACHIM (Baseball Romance)
He raised his glass. “Here’s to getting to know you.” She joined in the toast.


V.L. LOCEY (MM Hockey Romance)
“I have no idea what you’re talking about. He’s my Man Friday, I suppose you’d call it.”


 JILLIAN CHANTAL (Thriller)
The thought of the girl made me pull her photo out of my pocket.


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Dark Fantasy)
When faery heat suffused her from head to toe, she removed the mittens and stuffed them in her pocket.



DAVEE JONES (Paranormal Romance)
The sun warmed the truck and the travelers, creating a lazy atmosphere. 

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Paranormal Greek God Romance)
The little bloodsucker had feelings for him. Was she in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment