Monday, February 5, 2018

Tuesday Tales- February 6, 2018- Angry





Welcome to Tuesday Tales. Our authors write stories or scenes to a word prompt every week. This week's word prompt is "angry". Click on the author's name to go to their blog. Don't forget to return and read all the fine stories. Thanks for stopping by - we hope you enjoy them!




Jean Joachim- (Women’s Fiction)
Next to the coffeemaker, but hidden by the sugar canister was an empty bottle. 


Trisha-Faye- (Historical Fiction)
“With gams like these, I aim to catch a swell fellow that will hire me a maid for all this…scullery work.”


 Vicki Locey- (MMM Hockey Romance)
Noah brushed a stray curl from Mat’s brow.


Jillian Chantal – (Thriller)
The man’s eyes were hard and I could see no real sign of humanity in them.


Tricia Anderson- Paranormal/Greek god romance.
“Aww, you got me takeout." “Juliet, seriously. I’m on the clock here.” 

Susanne Matthews - (Women's Fiction) 
He tilted my chin toward him. “I’ve waited a week to do this. Jersey, you take my breath away.” 


Flossie Benton Rogers(Paranormal Fantasy) 
Tight lipped, she marched in, not waiting to see if he followed.


Davee Jones- (Romance)


I know folks go through stages, and being angry is one stage some folks allow to become quick sand.









No comments:

Post a Comment